Hardsoft is in a need of Helpdesk/customer support position.
Drop us an email if you feel interest [email protected]
What you need to do
– Receive and answer phone call from Australian and New Zealand clients.
– Provide support via phone, email.
– Handles customer support in the best interest of both customer and company.
– Is able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
– Maintains clear communication with customers regarding mutual expectations.
– Monitors customer satisfaction.
– Coordinates with internal team for customers support.
– General administrative nature will also be included.
– Working time Monday to Friday (6AM – 3PM)
– Taking Australian Holidays (working on Vietnamese Holidays include Tet).
– Thirteen-month bonus
– Company holidays once a year (Domestic or Oversea)
– Social security
– Very good knowledge of the English language. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
– Highly developed knowledge and skills in Customer Care
– Has support –oriented, team work- oriented